Girl, Look at That Body!

The time has come. You have dreamed of this day your entire life. All eyes will be on you, and many pictures will be taken to document every moment of the celebration. You want to look your best, not only for your guests, and your new husband, but most importantly, for yourself!


Society is now focused on promoting healthy lifestyles: eating right, exercising daily, wearing skinny jeans… but it is so easy to fall into bad habits. With cheaper junk food options, and easy access to a couch, you would think it would be a no brainer to take the easy way out. Well, DON’T DO THAT!! Generally, you want to be fit and healthy, but especially for this occasion. This is your wedding day after all!! I’m not saying you have to hire a personal trainer and lift 200 lbs. every day… But I do recommend staying active and eating right to look and feel hot, sexy and beautiful. 

The first step is really quite simple; get in the right mindset. Wanting to be healthy and in shape will help get you motivated. Now, get yourself to the gym! Memberships are usually around $30-40/month with access to all of the equipment and classes. If you can't afford, or commit to, a gym membership, work out at home! Jillian Michaels has awesome DVD workouts including Extreme Shed and Shred, Killer Buns and Thighs and my favorite, Yoga Meltdown. I had gained just enough weight to not be able to zip up my dress for my senior recital, and 2 weeks before the performance, I did Yoga Meltdown, and my dress fit perfectly… (and I looked amazing!!) Also, if you are looking for, and physically able to do something even more challenging, I will always recommend Insanity from Beach Body. Shaun T. will kick your cute little butt into the perfect shape for your wedding. You can also find actual Bridal Bootcamps in your local area, or buy the book, if you like pictures better than watching a DVD! 


Working out isn’t the only aspect of getting the body you want. Do yourself a favor: stop eating fast food. It may be convenient, but other options can be just as easy! By prepping your meals at the beginning of the week, you can have delicious, fast, healthy meals all week long. Eat plenty of fruits, vegetables and whole grains. Foods rich in protein, fiber and other vitamins will nourish your body in between workouts and fuel the success of your hard work. Utilize super foods!! They are packed with nutrients and not only great for staying healthy, but also for your complexion! (Which is equally important for your wedding day!) 

 If motivation is what you need, find a workout partner!! Who better than your fiancé?! This could be a great bonding experience for the two of you! Or, if you need some girl time in your day, ask your best friend! Make sure you check out my Health Kick and Working on my Fitness Boards on Pinterest. I am always pinning new healthy recipes and workout ideas for motivation to keep myself moving! After you get in the swing of things, I promise it really is enjoyable! 

Please feel free to contact me with any questions!! I wish you the best of luck! (And let me know how it goes!! <3 )



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Plans to Inspire © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects