Act of Passion




Attention Gentlemen: Please hang tight while I have a heart to heart with the ladies, continue reading though, there is some good insight that may help you out in the long run! ;)





Ok ladies, I have a few questions and I want you to answer honestly. Have you ever been told you couldn’t do something because you are a woman? Has anyone ever treated you differently? Maybe a man told you a “woman” joke because not only he thought it was funny, but he thought it was highly accurate? Well, unfortunately, I am a victim of all three of these situations, and I know I am not the only one. To save everyone from a history lesson, this is, in a round about way, how the feminism movements got started. Men think that they rule the world, but that couldn’t be further from the truth. Let’s be real, who really makes the decisions in the household? I believe the saying is “a happy wife, a happy life.”

But all joking aside…

We, as women, now have every right to do whatever we want to with our lives. So why not live through what we are most passionate about?? We can touch others lives using our own gifts and talents. I recently stumbled upon an incredible speech given by author Isabel Allende on TED.com. She speaks about passion and how when women are empowered, they are capable of making a difference in the world. She states, “For real change, we need feminine energy in the management of the world. We need a critical number of women in positions of power, and we need to nurture the feminine energy in men.”  We all know changes need to be made in today’s society, and I think Isabel has the right idea.

Everyone has something different that gives them drive to do what they love. My passion is to help people, inspiring others with my talents. I have the potential to touch so many lives with my music and creativity in my planning; it is really exciting for me! You really should be living your dreams, inspiring others and changing the world, for the better, along the way. I highly encourage you to take some time out of your day to listen to Isabel’s speech. You never know, she may inspire you.

What’s your passion?





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Plans to Inspire © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects